Cooking Classes with Linda Carucci,
Author of Cooking School Secrets for Real World Cooks, second edition
Please enjoy my cooking tips on YouTube:
The Secret’s Out… again!
Cooking School Secrets for Real World Cooks
Updated Second Edition (in softcover and eBook formats)
By Linda Carucci
I also offer private instruction in
Mastering Culinary Knife Skills
in my home kitchen in Oakland’s Montclair district.
$200 per person or $375 for two people,
includes knife instruction, cooking lesson, lunch, and printed recipes.
Gift certificates available
~ Office: (510) 482-6462 ~
Spring is in the Air, offered on 2 dates
- Wednesday, April 10 at Draeger’s Cooking School in San Mateo, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, April 25 at Draeger’s Cooking School in Danville, 6:30 PM
A mostly-make-ahead seasonal menu that’s perfect for springtime entertaining.
Hands-On Class — $90 — Register at: draegerscookingschool.com
- Crostini with Fresh Fava Beans, Pecorino, and Mint
- Leeks Vinaigrette with Roquefort
- Roasted Rack of Lamb with Rosemary, Garlic, and Dijon Mustard
- Savory Bread Pudding with Asparagus
- Instant Strawberry Gelato with Strawberry Crispearls
Summertime Seafood Favorites, offered on 2 dates
- Tuesday, June 11 at Draeger’s Cooking School in San Mateo, 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, June 19 at Draeger’s Cooking School in Danville, 6:30 PM
Hands-On Class — $125 — Register after April 1 at draegerscookingschool.com
Featuring my favorite fish and shellfish recipes of the season, this technique-driven class always sells out.
- Japanese-Style Shrimp Salad with Rice Vinegar and Shirataki (White Yam) Noodles
- Olive-Oil Poached Halibut with Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette
- Nubble Point Scallops Baked with Cracker Crumbs and White Wine
- Broiled Swordfish with Mango Salsa
- Sgroppino: Lemon Gelato and Prosecco Slush
Father’s Day Surf & Turf
- Saturday, June 15 at Ramekins Culinary Center, Sonoma, 10:00 AM
Hands-On Class — $110 — Register after April 15 at www.ramekins.com
- Zuni Café Caesar Salad with Artisan Croutons; Grilled Shrimp with Romesco; Pan-Roasted Beef Châteaubriand with Horseradish Cream; Sweet Potato Oven Fries; Roasted Mushrooms with Sweet Soy Glaze; Chocolate Pudding Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream and Candied Sliced Almonds
Please check back in 2020 for more cooking classes!
Copies of Cooking School Secrets for Real World Cooks, Second Edition are available at:
Hope to see you in the kitchen soon!